Knight Frank has published its London 2018 Report – an interesting read!
You can read the full document by clicking here, however if you’re in a hurry here are the five key facts:
- – London’s economy has been particularly resilient in the face of Brexit. Any job losses over the next two years as a result of the UK’s exit from the EU 01 will be off-set by new job creation.
- – Central London occupational supply peaked in 2017 and is now falling. This will increase demand for pre-lets
- – The biotech sector has now joined technology, media & telecoms (TMT) in attracting unprecedented levels of investment, and will drive demand for 03 office space in 2018.
- – Occupier decision-making has evolved. For occupiers, real estate has become a strategic device
- – London’s investment market saw transaction volumes rise 30% in 2017. New market entrants, favourable global pricing and a rotation towards risk will 05 drive investor appetite in 2018.